- Skills to develop:Children will combine knowledge of place value to learn to subtract four digital numbers in the thousands.
- Game Overview:The Monkey Isle Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 08:53:222019-01-05 13:31:40Subtraction of thousands up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game
This 4th grade math game helps kids practice subtraction of four digit numbers in the thousands up to 9999.
Basic addition and subtraction math facts are taken to the next level when students perfect the use of renaming (regrouping in 4th grade. Students use the skills of place value and moving from the thousands place to the hundreds place and from the hundreds place to the tens place when regrouping. Students also move regroup from the tens to the units. In this game, students are given several standard algorithm problems to solve, each one with a 2-minute time limit. Students are able to use scratch paper in order to find the correct answer. Students also are given a combination of problems with addition and subtraction and must utilize the order of operation to solve those problems correctly. This game covers a multi-level of critical thinking skills to challenge and intrigue 4th grade students in math. Students will want to help a colorful monkey on an island dig up bananas or coconuts by answering questions correctly. If questions are answered incorrectly the monkey will dig up a shoe. As students progress they are awarded stars for positive scores. Three stars is a top score. This game is perfect for learning center practice. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Living and Non-living Things – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.