- turn on, switch off, get up, put on, turn down etc.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-06 18:59:332018-06-18 10:13:51Phrasal Verbs Game
This game will enable learners to practice common phrasal verbs in the English language. Phrasal verbs are verbs that usually collocate with a preposition to convey a specific meaning. Some phrasal verbs are idiomatic, and as such, they cannot be understood by simply separating the verb from the preposition. This game works across all devices and does not require an app install.
Phrasal verbs used:
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplying by 20, 5th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.