- turn on, switch off, get up, put on, turn down etc.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-06 18:59:332018-06-18 10:13:51Phrasal Verbs Game
This game will enable learners to practice common phrasal verbs in the English language. Phrasal verbs are verbs that usually collocate with a preposition to convey a specific meaning. Some phrasal verbs are idiomatic, and as such, they cannot be understood by simply separating the verb from the preposition. This game works across all devices and does not require an app install.
Phrasal verbs used:
Highest Rated Games
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Animal Habitat – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.