- Skills to develop:Children will expand their knowledge of multiplication of two digit numbers.
- The Turaco Dragon Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 09:00:042019-01-05 13:48:18Multiplication of two digit numbers – 4th Grade Math Game
This 4th grade math game helps kids practice multiplying two digit numbers.
Multiplication is a core numeracy skill. In 4th grade multiplication facts move to the next level as students begin multiplying the basic multiplication facts by more than just one other digit, especially if the other digit ends in a zero. Students will put the place value system to work and also multiplying powers of ten into practice when multiplying numbers that end in zero. Multiplication of Two Digit Numbers game helps students review these multiplying skills in a fun way. Students are able to play a fast-paced game and choose from four multiple choices the correct product of the multiplication problem. After each problem is a colorful dragon who is trying to cook his dinner. A hungry bird keeps swooping down to each a bite. When correct answers are given, the player helps the dragon fend off the bird from his feast. When incorrect answers are given, the bird Is able to sneak a bite. Too many incorrect answers and the bird gets away with the whole dinner. Help the dragon keep his feast! This game is great practice at home or at school. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.