- Skills to develop:Kids in 3rd grade will review and practice place value numeracy skills. Identifying the place of a number in multiple digits helps kids quickly identify how to read bigger numbers.
- Game Overview:The Kitten Race Game is a time-limited and gamified multiple choice activity that keeps learners engaged.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 13:04:342019-01-03 18:14:45Place value, hundreds, tens, units – 3rd Grade Math Game
This third grade math game helps kids practice identifying the value of three digit numbers in the hundreds, tens and units places.
Place value is at the base of almost every math operation. It is key for understanding addition involving regrouping and subtraction with borrowing later in the 3rd grade year. Place Value Hundreds, Tens, Units Game is a highly recommended way to review the skills of learning place value from the single unit’s place (ones), tens place and the one hundred’s place. This game also reviews and keeps students familiar with the words hundred, tens and units. This game uses various ways to review place value, from dots on a place value chart, to expanding numbers and having the students change the number from the expanded form to the standard number form. The game also helps students review the power of holding a place with the zero. This is often easy to forget for young learners. Place Value Hundreds, Tens, Units Game is a most effective game for learning center review and practice, at home, or for use in older grades for those students who need remediation for this skill.Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Telling Time, Quarter to, Quarter Past – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Frog Life Cycle, Science Spelling Game Activity for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Dividing by 100, 5th grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.