- Skills to develop:Children will review and practice adding bigger numbers without regrouping.
- Game Overview:The Kitten Race Game is a time-limited and gamified multiple choice activity that keeps learners engaged.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 13:12:052018-12-20 11:30:21Addition without regrouping – 3rd Grade Math Game
This math game helps kids in 3rd grade practice addition without regrouping. The game helps kids expand their addition skills by adding without regrouping bigger numbers.
Understanding the process of basic addition and practicing addition facts are necessary before a student is able to move into more advanced addition and subtraction with regrouping. These are building blocks and the foundation students need to move forward in middle grades. Addition without Regrouping game is a great way to practice honing addition facts and addition skills before moving into more advanced addition with regrouping. There is a 2-minute time limit on the clock, but that is more than enough time for students to use scratch paper if needed to write each problem out and solve. If students need more practice, they can play more than one time in order to improve their score. The game is quick enough that even those with shorter attention spans will be able to play this game multiple times for greater challenges for improvement. This game is great for math center rotations or practice at home. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Telling Time, Quarter to, Quarter Past – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Frog Life Cycle, Science Spelling Game Activity for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Dividing by 100, 5th grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.