- Skills to develop:Children will review and practice adding bigger three digit numbers with regrouping of tens to hundreds.
- Game Overview:The Turaco Dragon Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 13:17:192019-01-05 13:19:46Addition with regrouping of tens to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game
This math game for 3rd grade helps practice addition with regrouping of tens to hundreds. The game helps kids expand their addition and place value skills by adding with regrouping bigger three digit numbers.
Basic addition math facts are taken to the next level when students begin to use regrouping in 3rd grade. Students use the skills of place value and moving from the tens place to the hundreds place in order to add with larger numbers. In this game, students are given several standard algorithm problems to solve, each one with a 2-minute time limit. Students are able to use scratch paper in order to find the correct answer. Each problem has 2 or 3-digit numbers and 2 or 3 of those numbers to add together. Out of four multiple choices, there are at least two choices that are close to the correct one. There are also real world math word problems to involve more critical thinking skills. The next screen after every question features a colorful dragon students are helping. The dragon is trying to cook food and is successful with every correct answer. However, with every incorrect answer, a bird swoops in to take a quick bite from the feast! This game is perfect practice for learning center rotations or for practice at home. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplying by 20, 5th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.