- Skills to develop:Children will review and practice subtracting bigger three digit numbers with no renaming.
- Game Overview:The Space Dog Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space-dog.jpg 153 220 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 13:21:042019-01-03 18:06:13Subtraction with no renaming – 3rd Grade Math Game
This 3rd grade math game helps kids practice subtraction with no renaming. This game is a stepping stone on to the trickier subtraction problem with renaming.
Basic addition and subtraction math facts are the needed for when students begin to use renaming (regrouping) with more advanced addition and subtraction as students make their progression through the math curriculum. In this game, students are given several standard algorithm problems to solve, each with no regrouping or renaming involving. Each problem involves simple subtraction. These problems give students a chance to practice subtraction before regrouping/renaming is introduced. Subtraction with No Renaming Game gives the player a variety of standard algorithm problems, horizontal problems and some real world problems that may require critical thinking and may involve two answers. After each question is answered correctly the following screen will show a dog in space being able to catch a bone. If an answer is incorrect, a meteor will hit the bone instead or a spaceship will beam the bone up. This game is great for learning center practice or for extra practice at home.Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.