- Skills to develop : Kids will review and deepen their primary math skills of subtraction from 1 to 20. Subtraction skills form an essential building block for their future competence in math.
- Game Overview : The Space Dog Game is a time-limited and gamified multiple choice activity that keeps learners engaged.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/space.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-28 08:11:042018-12-20 11:37:35Subtracting from 10 to 20 - Math Game for 1st Grade
This math game helps primary school kids in first grade review subtraction of numbers from ten to twenty.
Fluency when using subtraction facts from 1 to 20 is a skill students need to possess in order to move into more difficult subtraction problems when they advance through higher grades in school. In fact, subtraction is a lifetime skill all people need to become efficient at in order to buy groceries, pay bills and earn a living. This subtraction game helps students become more fluent with subtraction facts. Given a 20 second time limit the screen shows both a modified word subtraction problem and the exact same problem on a flashcard. The student has four choices. If the student chooses the correct choice, the space dog on the following screen catches the floating bone. If the incorrect choice is made a spaceship beams up the bone instead and the dog is sad. The game is quick so students are engaged and will want to play more than one or two times in order to sharpen skills. This is a much needed game for primary and middle grades alike.Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Antonyms 2, Word Building ESL Kids Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Place Value up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.