- Skills to develop : Learning to count from one to a hundred is a basic numeracy skill that children must develop early.
- Game Overview : The Kitten Race Game is a time-limited and gamified multiple choice activity that keeps learners engaged.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-28 08:09:262018-12-20 12:33:19Counting up to 100 - Math Game for 1st Grade
This math game for 1st grade helps children review counting up to a hundred. Typically, it involves asking – what comes next – in a series of numbers.
Learning to count from one to a hundred is a basic numeracy skill that children must develop early. Counting to 100 game for young children is a great way for children to get familiar with different sets of numbers and search for the next number of the set. Students are given 4 numbers such as 87, 88, 89. 90 and then the student is the choose the very next number. Racing is the theme of this game and the time limit on the clock is 25 seconds giving the students a racing feel. This game has a colorful screen with two race cars battling for the win with each answer given. Being able to select the random number from any place between 1 and 100 is a great skill development tool to use. After repeated use, students will become more confident with larger numbers and will want to expand their counting skills above and beyond expected outcomes!Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Animal Habitat – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.