- Skills to develop : Kids will review and practice the basic math skill of skip counting by 10, which is essential for 1st graders.
- Game Overview : The Monkey Isle Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-28 08:08:122018-12-20 11:10:07Counting by tens up to 100 - Math Game for 1st Grade
This game helps kids review counting by tens up to 100. Counting by tens up to a hundred is a math skill for children at first grade level in primary school.
Skip counting by tens and place value are both precursors to multiplication. And, both are basic skills students need in early elementary grades before they are able to grasp more advanced skills to use in math later for middle grades. Counting by Tens game is a fun and colorful way to practice this skill. This game uses base ten blocks to count by tens which reinforces place value and counting. When a player chooses a correct answer the monkey on the next screen is able to dig up a banana or a coconut. If a wrong answer is chosen, then the monkey digs up an unwanted surprise. The object of the game is to help the monkey dig up the treasure chest at the end! The use of place value cannot be stressed enough in the early elementary years. Whenever you find a game using base ten blocks containing ones and tens separately, have your students play those games as often as possible. Counting by Tens is such a game. Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Telling Time, Quarter to, Quarter Past – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Frog Life Cycle, Science Spelling Game Activity for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.