- Skills to develop:Children will develop knowledge of fractions of numbers – in half and quarter.
- The Kitten Race Game is a time-limited and gamified multiple choice activity that keeps learners engaged.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-16 11:20:582018-12-20 10:56:46Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders
This math game for second graders helps review fractions of numbers – half and quarter.
Multiples of counting by 2 and by 4 are basic skills. When students are in 2nd grade they begin putting equal parts together based on equal groups of 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on. This leads to the beginning of fractions. Usually this starts out as drawing a simple circle and drawing the circle into four equal groups. These groups are then ¼, ½, ¾ and 4/4. Fraction of Numbers Math Game does a great job of helping students practice the skills learned in 2nd grade for these fractions. As the game progresses, the numbers attributed to the circle or pie shape changes and students will have to use what they know about basic multiplication facts to be able to figure out what the answers are to each question. Colorful racecars move on the track on the next screen as correct answers are chosen. The game is short enough, students can practice more than once if need be. Fraction Math game for 2nd grade is fun and a great way to keep learning after a lesson has been taught! Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Animal Habitat – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtraction of thousands up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Antonyms 2, Word Building ESL Kids Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.