- get up, eat breakfast, go to bed, brush my teeth, put on my uniform, read a book, wash my hands, etc.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-02-20 14:41:132018-06-18 11:39:04Daily routines verbs space
This exercise reviews verbs used when talking about everyday activities or daily routines in the English language. Learning how to talk about activities we perform on a regular basis is often part of a beginner’s first lesson in the English language. Teachers of ESL learners can use the game in class to help reinforce relevant vocabulary or simply let students practice out of the classroom. The verbs used are often associated with high frequency nouns, thereby helping to improve a learner’s associative memory of words. The game works across every device – mobile or desktop.
Highest Rated Games
- Living and Non-living Things – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.