https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-12-14 07:43:042018-12-14 07:43:04Prepositions – Grammar Game for ESL
Practice using a range of prepositions with this English grammar game. Click the play button to begin.
Prepositions – Prepositions are words or phrases that help show relationships in space, time or a logical relationship between two or more places, people or things. They are most commonly followed by a noun phrase or pronoun. Prepositions become conjunctions when they are followed by a clause. Read More
When they are followed by a noun phrase they remain prepositions. Words used as prepositions can at times function as adverbs. It is important not to get too obsessed with the rules and focus on activities that help practice usage. The game above in one such activity that will help learners review prepositions and develop an instinctive understanding of when to use them.Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Dividing by 100, 5th grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.