- Skills to develop:This game develops skills in the multiplication of numbers by 20.
- The Monkey Isle Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-22 08:17:282019-01-06 12:24:08Multiplying by 20, 5th Grade Math Game
This 5th grade math game helps children practice multiplying by 20.
Multiplication is a core numeracy skill. In 5th grade multiplication facts move to the next level as students begin multiplying the basic multiplication facts by more than just one other digit, especially if the other digit ends in a zero. Students will put the place value system to work and also multiplying powers of ten into practice when multiplying numbers that end in zero. In Multiplying by 20 game, students will utilize what they know about multiplying by 2 and multiplying by zero with 2 and 3 digit numbers. Students are able to play this fast-paced game and choose from four multiple choices to find the correct product of the multiplication problem. If students need scratch paper, please have some handy. The screen following each choice features a colorful monkey digging for his treasure. When a correct answer is selected, the monkey finds either a banana or a coconut. When an incorrect answer is selected, the poor monkey digs up a shoe. In the end, the monkey might find a surprise! This game is a great game for learning center rotations or to use at home practice. Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplying by 20, 5th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.