- A right angle is an angle of 90 degrees such as the corner of a square or a circle divided into quarters.
- An acute angle is a sharp angle that is smaller than a right angle at less than 90 degrees.
- An obtuse angle is more than 90 degrees but smaller than 180 degrees.
- Finally, a straight or flat angle is an angle that is 180 degrees when it stays flat.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-12-17 07:18:452018-12-17 07:18:45Types of Angles - math games for 5th grade
This game helps 5th graders practice distinguishing between types of angles – right, obtuse, straight or acute. Click the Play button below to begin practising.
Types of Angles: As part of future geometric lessons, this activity helps learners practice distinguishing between types of mathematical angles – right angle, straight angle, obtuse and acute angles. A right angle Read More
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Frog Life Cycle, Science Spelling Game Activity for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.