- Skills to develop: Children will expand their knowledge of division of bigger numbers by dividing by 100. Usually, this entails multiplying bigger numbers up to thousands.
- The Turaco Dragon Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-22 08:18:452019-01-06 12:33:20Dividing by 100, 5th grade math game
This 5th grade math game of division helps children practice dividing by 100.
Learning and practicing place value is a building block that is key to so many other math concepts taught in middle and upper grades. Place value is the base for advanced division. When students divide various whole numbers and decimals by 100, understanding place value and how to move the decimal or the place of the digits during the division process is key to being successful. In Dividing by 100 game, students are given several division problems where they get the opportunity to practice dividing by 100. Or looking at a quotient and finding the beginning place of where the quotient came from originally, given one of the divisors. Each screen poses a division problem with 4 choices, followed on the next screen by a competition between a colorful bird and a fire breathing dragon. The dragon is trying to cook his dinner. The hungry bird keeps swooping down to take a bite. When correct answers are given, the dragon fends off the bird and protect his feast. When incorrect answers are given, the bird Is able to sneak a bite. This game is perfect for learning center rotations or for math practice at home. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.