- Skills to develop:Children will review and practice place value as part of developing their numeracy skills. Identifying the place of a number in multiple digits helps kids quickly identify how to read bigger numbers.
- Game Overview: The Monkey Isle Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 13:04:132019-01-05 13:05:46Hundreds, tens, units place value puzzle – 3rd Grade Math Game
This math game of place value helps kids in 3rd grade practice identifying the value of numbers in the hundreds, tens and units places.
Place value is at the base of almost every math operation. It is key for understanding addition involving regrouping and subtraction with borrowing in more advanced operations. In Hundreds, Tens, Units Puzzle game, players are given place value word riddles and are asked to solve which standard number the words are asking for. Sometimes the order is from hundreds to units and sometimes the order is from units to hundreds. The game also moves into rounding using place value. Students are asked to round to the nearest ten and to the nearest one hundred using those place values. If the student answers the problems correctly, the monkey will dig up a banana or a coconut, if the answer is incorrect, the monkey digs up a shoe. The object of the game is to get as many stars as possible by earning points. This game is great practice for learning center rotations. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Animal Habitat – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.