- Skills to develop:Children will develop knowledge of fractions in halves.
- The Space Dog Gameis a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space-dog.jpg 153 220 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-16 11:21:072019-01-03 16:48:36Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders
This math game for second graders helps practice fractions in halves.
In 2nd grade, students are introduced to multiplication math facts from 1 through 5. One of the first facts are the twos. Skip counting twos and also halves are practiced. Learning halves and quarters is the foundation of fractions. In Fractions, Half Math Game for 2nd Graders, students will first review what ½ is in relation to a circle. The game then moves on to ½ fractions of numbers such as 10, 12, 24, 30, etc. Toward the end of the game, the player will be led to figure out problems with more critical thinking skills, always with an answer involving ½. This game is a game that progresses in difficulty and is perfect for review of easier skills to becoming a challenge when needed. This contains real world word problems near the end of the sequence. After an answer is correct the following screen will show a dog in space being able to catch a bone. If an answer is incorrect, a meteor will hit the bone instead. This game is a great learning center game or to use problems to help general education review as well.Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtraction of thousands up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.