- Skills to develop:Children will develop knowledge of place value of numbers as hundreds, tens and units.
- The Space Dog Gameis a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space-dog.jpg 153 220 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-16 11:25:212019-01-03 15:43:57Place value, hundreds, tens, units – math game for 2nd graders
This math game for second graders helps practice place value – hundreds, tens and units.
Place value is at the base of almost every math operation. It is key for understanding addition involving regrouping and subtraction with borrowing later in the 2nd grade year. Place Value Game is a highly recommended way to review the skills of learning place value from the single unit’s place (ones), tens place and the one hundred’s place. This game also reviews and keeps students familiar with the words hundred, tens and units. Each question asks the student to name the place a certain digit is in. After the question is answered, the next screen features a space dog who catches a bone if the question is answered correctly. If the question is answered incorrectly, a meteor will knock the bone out of reach instead. There is a time limit of one minute which is plenty of time. However, students who want more challenge can try to go for less time with repeated games! Place Value Game is great for learning center reviews of math skills and also for practice at home.Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Antonyms 2, Word Building ESL Kids Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Place Value up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.