- Skills to develop:This game develops numeracy skills by improving children’s number sense.
- Game Overview: The Space Dog Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space-dog.jpg 153 220 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 08:20:412019-01-03 15:45:43Odd, even number sense game – 2nd grade math game
This math game of odd and even numbers, is a number sense game for kids in second grade. It is a game that is suitable for second grade primary math learners.
Having the skill of odd and even number sense is necessary and helpful to have when students skip count, add, and learn multiplication in 3rd grade. All the basic skills taught in primary grades are building blocks for upper level skills needed in later years. Odd and even number skills are numeracy skills that help improve a child’s over all number sense. Odd, Even Number Sense Game gives the student a series of numbers and has the students choose whether the series is odd or even. Another possible question may ask the player to add two numbers and then decide if the number is odd or even. This engaging game is fun and quick so each player gets needed practice for this important skill. After each question a following screen features a space dog who catches a bone if the question is answered correctly. If the question is answered incorrectly, a meteor will knock the bone out of reach instead. This game is great for learning center review or to use at home for extra practice.Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Living and Non-living Things – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Antonyms 2, Word Building ESL Kids Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.