https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-14 05:50:252018-06-18 10:11:21Addition 1 to 10 Game
This is an addition math game for kids. It involves the counting and adding of numbers from one to ten. It is an engaging game that math teachers and parents can use in or outside of the classroom. The game works across multiple devices (mobile and desktop) without the need for an app, so learning can take place anywhere.
Kitten Race Game – How to Play This fun game is called ‘Kitten Race’ and involves two kittens racing to the finish line. One of the kittens is the villain, the other is the good kitten. Will you answer more questions correctly to help the good kitten collect three stars in the end? This game takes the form of a multiple-choice quiz. The learner must listen to the instructions and choose the correct answer within a timed period of 15 or 20 seconds. The more correct answer the learner gets, the more stars they earn in the end.
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.