https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-14 05:51:192018-06-18 10:09:09Counting 1 – 10 Game
This is a fun math exercise for learning to count from 1 to 10. It mostly involves counting of shapes from one to ten. Math teachers and parents can use it as part of classroom practice or as homework activities outside school. Children develop their counting skills by choosing the correct number after counting the number of objects. The game works across every device – mobile or desktop.
Monkey Game – How to Play This fun game is called ‘Monkey Isle’ and involves a pirate monkey digging for treasures on an island. The more correct answers you get, the more treasures our pirate monkey will dig up? With wrong answers, he can only find old shoes. This game takes the form of a multiple-choice quiz. The learner must listen to the instructions and choose the correct answer within a timed period of 15 or more seconds. The more correct answer the learner gets, the more stars they earn in the end. Learners should aim for three stars. If game does not start automatically, refresh the page.
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Living and Non-living Things – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.