- Skills to develop : Kids will review and practice the basic math skill of skip counting by fives, which is an essential math skill for 1st graders.
- Game Overview : The Space Dog Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/space.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-28 08:07:102018-12-20 12:25:04Counting by fives - Math game for 1st Grade
This math game helps kids review the math skill of counting by fives up to 100. It is a core part of the 1st grade primary school math curriculum.
Skip counting by five or counting by five is a skill learned and developed in the early years of school. This skill is necessary for helping to learn multiplication facts in later grades and also for learning multiples of numbers. Counting by Fives game is a great way to practice this skill of counting by five. Students who play the game are given both a word problem and a corresponding picture on the screen and a certain amount of time to solve the problem. Students then are led to another colorful screen next where a dog in space either catches a bone for a correct answer or for an incorrect answer a spaceship appears and beams up the dog’s bone instead. Students will welcome the fast pace of the game and yet they will have plenty of time to do each problem even if they do not quite have their five’s math facts memorized. This game will help them complete that task. Counting by Fives helps learning be fun and full of purpose each time children play!Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.