- Skills to develop : Kids will review and practice the basic math skill of skip counting by two, which is essential for 1st graders.
- Game Overview : The Monkey Isle Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-28 08:06:182018-12-20 11:44:11Counting by twos - Math Game for 1st Grade
This math game helps kids in 1st grade to practice counting by twos. Skip counting is an essential skill for primary math learners.
Skip counting, is a basic skill that is helpful for students to learn before moving on to multiplication in later grades. Students who are proficient at skip counting also have an easier time finding multiples of a given number in 4th and 5th grades. Counting by Twos game is a math game for the primary grades to help students practice skip counting with objects placed in groups of two. Students can see the objects, count by twos quickly and click their answer from four choices. On the next screen a colorful monkey on an island will dig for a banana or coconut if the answer is correct. He will get hit on the head by an object he dug up if the answer is incorrect. A bonus treasure chest is found at the end of the game and the player is awarded with one, two or three stars depending on the percentage of correct answers. This game is quick and fun. Students will want to play over and over until they master the skill.Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Telling Time, Quarter to, Quarter Past – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Frog Life Cycle, Science Spelling Game Activity for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.