- cupcake, sunshine, football
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-22 05:12:372018-06-18 10:06:10Compound Words 1
This is an English language game about basic compound words. Learning compound words is a useful way of developing vocabulary of young English learners. A compound word is usually formed by combining two words, which creates a new meaning. For instance, SUN + LIGHT = SUNLIGHT. Most of the words used in this activity are compound words related to food vocabulary. This game works across all devices and does not require an app install.
Some words used:
Highest Rated Games
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Animal Habitat – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Day and Night – Science Spelling Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.