- cupcake, sunshine, football
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-22 05:12:372018-06-18 10:06:10Compound Words 1
This is an English language game about basic compound words. Learning compound words is a useful way of developing vocabulary of young English learners. A compound word is usually formed by combining two words, which creates a new meaning. For instance, SUN + LIGHT = SUNLIGHT. Most of the words used in this activity are compound words related to food vocabulary. This game works across all devices and does not require an app install.
Some words used:
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- 2D Basic Shapes Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.