- Skills to develop:Children will combine knowledge of place value to learn to add four digital numbers in the thousands.
- Game Overview:The Space Dog Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space-dog.jpg 153 220 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 08:49:352019-01-06 12:14:49Addition of thousands up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game
This 4th grade math game helps kids practice addition of four digit numbers in the thousands up to 9999.
Addition is a basic math skill. In 4th grade, addition is combined with place value and regrouping from units to tens to hundreds to thousands and so on in order to add larger numbers. Students learn a multitude of strategies when adding. In Addition of Thousands up to 9999 game, students will use the standard algorithm to add up to 4 digits by 4 digits. Players should have scratch paper on hand in order to work each problem individually. There is 2 minutes on the clock for each problem and students should have more than enough time to solve the algorithm and select the correct answer from the four provided choices. After each choice is selected the following screen will feature a colorful space dog who is trying to catch a bone. When answers are correct, the bone is caught by the dog. When answers are incorrect, the bone is knocked away by a meteor or beamed aboard an alien spaceship. This game is perfect for learning center rotations or more practice at home. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Frog Life Cycle, Science Spelling Game Activity for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.