- Skills to develop: Children will expand their knowledge of division with remainders.
- The Turaco Dragon Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-16 11:49:312019-01-06 12:16:05Division with remainders, 4th grade math game
This 4th grade math game of division will helps kids practice dividing with remainders.
In 4th grade students continue to learn that multiplication and division go hand in hand. The basic facts belong together. For example, 2 x 3 = 6 and 6 divided by 3 equals 2. Multiplication and Division are core numeracy skills for children in 4th grade. Fourth Grade math is the level at which basic multiplication and division skills are introduced and mastered. Both the standard algorithm in multiplication and division are practiced in depth in 4th grade. Students will see division problems that have remainders when they work division problems and when students work real world division problems, they must figure out logically what to do with those remainders in real world situations. Division with Remainders game gives students practice dividing. Players should have scratch paper nearby for those problems they are not able to work using mental math. After each choice is selected, the following screen will feature a colorful space dog who is trying to catch a bone. When answers are correct, the bone is caught by the dog. When answers are incorrect, the bone is knocked away by a meteor or beamed aboard an alien spaceship. This game is perfect for learning center rotations or more practice at home. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Living and Non-living Things – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.