- say, speak, tell, ask, answer, reply, respond, talk
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-06 19:10:342018-06-18 10:09:09Verbs to Describe Speaking
This is a game to improve vocabulary on verbs that describe speaking or talking. Vocabulary on English verbs are best studied under different topics. This game gives English language learners practice on speech related verbs, or verbs that describe what we say. ESL teachers can use this exercise to engage students in the classroom or assign it as homework practice outside of classroom hours. This game works across all devices and does not require an app install.
English verbs used:
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.