- Skills to develop : Children will review and practice the correct spelling of numbers from 20 to 99. It is a combination of numeracy and literacy.
- Game Overview : The Turaco Kango Boomerang Game is a time-limited game of dragging and dropping the correct word.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/kangaroo.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-06-18 06:16:592018-12-20 11:13:05Number Spelling 20 to 99 - Kids Math Game
This math game helps children to practice spelling numbers from 20 to 99. It is suitable for 1st grade primary school kids.
Number literacy is a skill many children in even upper grades do not grasp without a word wall. This skill is not only important it is necessary for students to be able to communicate in literal terms what they are trying to say. In this number spelling game children will review and practice the correct spelling of numbers from 20 to 99. It is a combination of numeracy and literacy. Students will drag and drop onto a blank the correct spelling of a number from four choices or the correct number from the spelling choice. The Kangaroo on the next screen is throwing a boomerang to hit a bird. If the student gets the spelling correct, the boomerang comes back and is caught. If the student does not get the spelling correct, the boomerang hits the kangaroo in the head. The noises are fun and the graphics are colorful! Answers to the number game are similar enough that if the student is unsure how to choose the numbers, the pattern will help the student catch on pretty quick as to how these numbers are spelled correctly. This is a great learning game for fluency, literacy and numeracy. Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.