- -ful, -less, -er, -or, -ology, -ness
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-06 19:03:442018-06-18 10:11:21Common Suffixes Game
This game enables English language learners to practice using common suffixes in English. A suffix is a word piece that is added at the end of a root word to change its meaning. Suffixes can change verbs to adverbs or adjectives and form nouns among others. Learning how suffixes change the meanings of root words can help English learners to exponentially develop their vocabulary and knowledge of English grammar. ESL teachers can use this exercise to give English learners much needed practice. This game works across all devices and does not require an app install.
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Animal Habitat – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.