https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-12-14 07:10:092018-12-14 07:10:09Future Tenses – Will, Going to – ESL Grammar Game
Practice using future tenses correctly. Click the play button to begin.
Future tenses – There are many ways to express a future plan or intention in English. However, there are subtle but significant distinctions in meaning between the most common forms.Read More
- The future simple is the most common and includes – WILL or WON’T + base form of the verb.
- The future simple describes a simple action in the future. (She will come to the house tomorrow.)
- It can also be used to give warning or make a prediction. (You will get injured if you don’t wear protective gear.)
- Make a spontaneous decision. (The phone is ringing. I will get )
- The future with BE + GOING TO (am, is, are) + base form of the verb is used to talk about actions that have been decided on or planned. This future form indicates a high level of certainty of a future occurrence. For instance, if you are planning a holiday trip and have already booked and paid for hotels, there is a high chance of that trip happening.