- Skills to develop:Counting, adding and subtracting money is an essential math skill for kids. Playing this game helps second graders develop skills in adding and subtracting money.
- Game Overview:The Space Dog Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space-dog.jpg 153 220 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 08:31:092019-01-03 17:09:06Addition, Subtraction of Money - 2nd grade math game
This math game helps kids review addition and subtraction of money in cents and euros. It is a second grade math game for primary school learners.
Counting, addition, and subtraction are basic math skills needed for other math operations in later grades and throughout life. The addition and subtraction of money is a core math lifetime skill and also a mental math skill used on a daily basis by most adults. Addition, Subtraction of Money game gives students a chance to practice addition and subtraction of cents up to 2 Euros. Students are given different sets of real world money math problems to solve where they have to add or subtract to find answers. They are then asked from a series of 4 choices if their answer is equal to a choice, less or greater than two choices, or the exact answer of a choice. Critical thinking skills are also put into practice with this game and even the most gifted learner will find this game a challenge the first time. After each question the following screen features a space dog who catches a bone if the question is answered correctly. If the question is answered incorrectly, a meteor will knock the bone out of reach instead. This game is perfect for learning center rotations.Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.