- Skills to develop:The greater than and less than symbols are going to be showing up in future mathematical equations. This game helps review the foundational skill of first recognising the symbols and then using them to compare numbers. It is a place value math skill.
- Game Overview:The Turaco Dragon Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 08:29:592019-01-03 16:18:34Greater than, less than, equals, place value game for 2nd grade math
This math game helps kids in second grade distinguish between the greater than (>), less than (<) or equals (=) symbols. It also helps kids compare numbers using these symbols.
The ability to compare various numbers and their values with other numbers, is a basic skill that students will need in order to be able to work problems with higher operations. In the game of Greater Than, Less Than Equals, Place Value Game students will first review the foundational skill of recognizing the <, >, and = symbols. As the students show they understand those math concepts they then will use those symbols to compare numbers. Finally, the students will be asked to add or subtract two different equations and find whether each answer is less than, greater than, or equal to the other answer The dragon on the following screen is able to fend off a hungry bird if the answer is correct. If the answer is incorrect, the bird takes a quick bite of the feast the dragon is cooking. The object is to earn three stars by the end of the game. Greater Than, Less Than, Equals, Place Value Math is great practice in both learning centers and at home.Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplying by 20, 5th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.