- Skills to develop:Children will review and practice mental addition and subtract, which are essential lifelong numeracy skills.
- Game Overview: The Kitten Race Game is a time-limited and gamified multiple choice activity that keeps learners engaged.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-08 08:14:122018-12-20 11:19:11Addition, subtraction math problem – 2nd Grade Math Game
This math game helps children practice addition and subtraction problems. It is a game of applied math which is suitable for second grade math learners.
Addition and subtraction are at the base of most math problems throughout elementary school and in fact, later in the real world. Students will be working with real world problems all their lives into adulthood. Being able to compute these problems are needed skills for every day life. In this math game students will use addition and subtraction skills for to solve real world problems Helping children to review and practice mental addition and subtraction, this game promotes essential lifelong numeracy skills. Each word problem gives the students a one-step problem to solve in order for a race car to advance on the next screen. There is time for the students to work the problems on paper but it is encouraged for the students to use mental math when working the set of problems for this exercise in order to promote faster fluency. This game is great for practice addition and subtraction skills at home or at school. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Animal Habitat – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.