- Skills to develop : Kids will review and practice the basic math skill of telling time to the hour and thirty minutes past.
- Game Overview : The Turaco Space Dog Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers. Help a dog get his bone and earn points.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space-dog.jpg 153 220 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-06-18 06:42:172018-12-20 10:14:17Telling Time Hour, Half Past - Math Game for Kids
This math game helps children practice telling time to the hour and half past – o’clock and half past. It is suitable for junior primary school or first grade learners.
The mastery of the skill of telling time helps kids to become more independent as they grow older. Telling time is a lifetime skill people need to live in any society. While we do have digital clocks almost everywhere we look, children also need to learn to tell time on an analog clock face. On this game, kids will review and practice the basic math skill of telling time to the hour and thirty minutes past. This skill is one that is not taught again past the 2nd grade. The concept of time moves into elapsed time using an analog clock, so the basic skill of reading a clock is very important. Students are able to use this telling time game to further practice what is being taught in school in order to solidify this learning. This game has a colorful clock and when the answer is correct the space dog on the following screen will be able to catch his bone. Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.