- Articles usually tell us how many there are.
- Articles tells us whether the noun it relates to is a specific noun or general noun.
- Articles also help signal to readers that a noun is about to be introduced.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-12-13 13:04:292018-12-13 15:46:39Articles and Nouns – Definite, Indefinite Articles – ESL Grammar Game
Practice the definite and indefinite articles with this grammar game for ESL. Click the play button to begin.
What is the relationship between definite, indefinite articles and nouns? The words ‘a’, ‘an’, ‘some’ and ‘the’ are known as ‘articles’ in the English language. Indefinite articles are ‘a’ and ‘an’. Indefinite articles refer to things that are not specific. Read More
Meanwhile, ‘the’ is a definite article and refers to things that are specific. The definite article ‘some’ is used with plural nouns. Articles generally give information about a noun or noun phrase. They can perform one of the following functions:
Highest Rated Games
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Antonyms 2, Word Building ESL Kids Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.