- un, re, pre, in, im, non
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-06 19:01:162018-06-18 10:09:09Common Prefixes Game
This exercise helps learners review basic prefixes used in forming words in the English language. A prefix is a word piece that is added to a root word, to change the meaning or form a new word. Learning how prefixes change the meanings of root words can help English learners to exponentially develop their vocabulary. Teachers and students can use this game to gain much needed practice. This game works across all devices and does not require an app install.
Highest Rated Games
- Countries/Nationalities (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Animal Habitat – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.