- Skills to develop:Children will expand their knowledge of multiplication of bigger numbers. Multiplying by 30 is bound to produce bigger numbers as answers.
- The Turaco Dragon Gameis a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-22 08:17:372019-01-06 12:23:02Multiplying by 30, 5th grade math game
This 5th grade math game of multiplication helps children practice multiplying by 30.
Multiplication is a core numeracy skill. In 5th grade multiplication facts move to the next level as students begin multiplying the basic multiplication facts by more than just one other digit, especially if the other digit ends in a zero. Students will put the place value system to work and also multiplying powers of ten into practice when multiplying numbers that end in zero. Multiplication by 30 game helps students review these multiplying skills in a fun way. Students are able to play a fast-paced game and choose from four multiple choices the correct product of the multiplication problem. Students will be multiplying 2 and 3 digit numbers by 1 and 2 digit numbers. Each screen poses a multiplication problem with 4 choices, followed on the next screen by a competition between a colorful bird and a fire breathing dragon. The dragon is trying to cook his dinner. The hungry bird keeps swooping down to take a bite. When correct answers are given, the dragon fends off the bird and protect his feast. When incorrect answers are given, the bird Is able to sneak a bite. This game is perfect for learning center rotations or for math practice at home. Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.