- Skills to develop: Addition is a skill that is developed and reinforced throughout the study of math. This exercise focuses on adding bigger numbers. It requires knowledge of place value in the tens of thousands, thousands, hundreds, tens and units. Adding bigger numbers also helps reinforce skills of adding with regrouping as it is almost unavoidable when adding bigger numbers.
- The Space Dog Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space-dog.jpg 153 220 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-22 07:50:232019-01-06 13:05:50Addition of bigger numbers up to 99,999 – 5th Grade Math Game
This 5th grade math game helps children practice addition of bigger numbers going up to 99,999.
Addition is a basic math skill. In 4th grade, addition is combined with place value and regrouping from units to tens to hundreds to thousands and so on in order to add larger numbers. Students learn a multitude of strategies when adding. In Addition of Bigger Numbers up to 99,999 game, students will use the standard algorithm to add up to 5 digits by 5 digits. Players should have scratch paper on hand in order to work each problem individually. There is 2 minutes on the clock for each problem and students should have more than enough time to solve the algorithm and select the correct answer from the four provided choices. After each choice is selected the following screen will feature a colorful space dog who is trying to catch a bone. When answers are correct, the bone is caught by the dog. When answers are incorrect, the bone is knocked away by a meteor or beamed aboard an alien spaceship. This game is perfect for learning center rotations or more practice at home. Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.