https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/turaco-baker.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-06-18 03:59:322018-06-20 12:20:29Frog Life Cycle, Science Spelling Game Activity for Kids
This science game helps kids review knowledge of the life cycle of a frog. It is suitable for 1st grade primary school learners.
- Key Science Facts
- A frog is an amphibian because it lives on land and water.
- Frogs have webbed feet.
- A frog has a long sticky tongue.
- It uses its sticky tongue to catch insects.
- In a first step, an adult frog lays thousands of jellylike eggs.
- Second step, a tadpole hatches from the egg.
- The tadpole grows its hind legs first.
- Its tail gets shorter, while its legs grow longer.
- When its tail disappears, it becomes a frog.
- Game: The Turaco Baker Game is a time-limited game activity of drag and drop spelling.