- Skills to develop: Children will expand their knowledge of converting fractions to decimals.
- The Turaco Dragon Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-16 12:02:362018-12-20 10:54:16Fractions to decimals, 4th grade math game
This 4th grade math game of fractions will help learners practice converting fractions to decimals.
Understanding basic fractions and the idea that fractions are decimals in another form and vice-versa is a difficult concept for 4th grade students. A decimal is less than a whole number. Likewise, a fraction is a part of a whole number. Any time they have an opportunity to practice this skill while playing a game is a double bonus. Fraction to Decimals Game is a fun way to practice and keep learning which fractions are equivalent to certain decimals. One screen shows a familiar fraction and 4 decimal choices. There is also a timed clock for those students needing more enrichment. After a choice is made the student will go to the next page where a dragon is battling to win his dinner with an aggressive but harmless bird if the player makes the correct choice. Dragon Bite is just the game to help 4th grade students with fractions and decimals. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Dividing by 100, 5th grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.