- Uncountable nouns: furniture, accommodation, rice, bread, water, milk, butter etc.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-01 17:12:572018-06-18 10:13:51Uncountable Nouns
Here is a good game to practice commonly used countable and uncountable nouns in the English language. English nouns come in several varieties. Most nouns are countable, while a few are uncountable. It is knowing the non-count words that is tricky for ESL learners. Knowing when to use uncountable nouns can be crucial in preventing other grammatical errors, such as subject verb agreement and the use of correct articles and determiners. This exercise helps English teachers and learners practice using these nouns.
Some uncountable nouns used in the game:
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Place Value up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.