- Uncountable nouns: furniture, accommodation, rice, bread, water, milk, butter etc.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-01 17:12:572018-06-18 10:13:51Uncountable Nouns
Here is a good game to practice commonly used countable and uncountable nouns in the English language. English nouns come in several varieties. Most nouns are countable, while a few are uncountable. It is knowing the non-count words that is tricky for ESL learners. Knowing when to use uncountable nouns can be crucial in preventing other grammatical errors, such as subject verb agreement and the use of correct articles and determiners. This exercise helps English teachers and learners practice using these nouns.
Some uncountable nouns used in the game:
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Living and Non-living Things – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtraction of thousands up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Antonyms 2, Word Building ESL Kids Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.