- Good Adjectives: awesome, wonderful, lovely, excellent, gorgeous, superb, brilliant
- Bad Adjectives: awful, dreadful, terrible, horrible, ghastly, horrendous
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-01 17:10:112018-06-18 10:11:21Common Adjectives Game
This is a game to improve ESL learners’ vocabulary on commonly used adjectives in English. It helps English learners to become skilled at detecting adjectives with a good meaning and those with a bad meaning within the context of a sentence. The aim of the exercise is to learn to sense positive and negative descriptive words. As such, the exercise uses the adjectives in natural and high-frequency sentences, which is an effective strategy for developing a student’s associative memory of words in English. This fun game can be used by English teachers and English learners to help students develop their vocabulary skills. Teachers can use the game in classrooms to energize learning or can be assigned as homework for students to practice on the go. The game works across multiple devices (mobile and desktop) without the need for an app, so learning can take place anywhere.
The following list of adjectives are used:
Highest Rated Games
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtraction of thousands up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.