- Habitat refers to where animals live.
- Different animals live in different environments.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-29 16:30:562019-01-06 15:20:12Animal Habitat - Science Game for Kids
This science game for kids helps kids review knowledge on animal habitat. It is suitable for use by kindergarten and 1st grade learners.
Animal Habitat refers to where animals live. Different animals live in different environments. In kindergarten and first grade, students learn what habitats are and also some ideas about where animals live. Different habitats are suitable for different animals. Some animals are best suited for the desert. Some animals, such as the penguin should live on the South Pole. Other animals, like the Cheetah, live on the Savannah. In Animal Habitat game, Students are asked questions about certain animals and their habitats. Often they are prompted to give more than one answer. Knowledge about certain habitats is also questioned. This game is fun and challenging! After each question the next screen shows a two kittens in colorful race cars, race to the finish line after every answer. If an answer is correct, the kitten with the blue car pulls ahead. If the answer is incorrect, the other kitten pulls forward. The player is trying to earn 3 stars. This science game is perfect for science partners to work on in between other activities. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Living and Non-living Things – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.