https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/turaco-baker.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-06-18 04:56:512018-06-20 11:53:51Solid, Liquid, Gas - Science Spelling Game for Kids
This science spelling game helps children practice differentiating between states of matter – solid, liquid and gas. It is suitable for first grade primary school learners.
- Key Science Facts
- Things can exist as solid, liquid or gas.
- A solid object cannot change its shape.
- A rock is a solid.
- Water is a liquid.
- A liquid is matter that flows.
- When you pour a liquid it flows.
- A liquid has mass but it does not have a shape.
- Air is a gas.
- Helium is a lighter gas than air.
- Game: The Turaco Baker Game is a time-limited spelling game of drag and drop activities.