https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/space-dog.jpg 153 220 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-06-18 05:24:572022-04-11 15:50:17Day and Night, Science Game for Kids
This science game helps children practice understanding of the reason day and night happens. It is suitable for kindergarten and junior primary school first grade learners.
- Key Science Facts
- The earth rotates on its axis.
- This rotation takes 24 hours to complete.
- This causes day and night.
- As the earth rotates, one half faces the sun.
- The sun is the closest star to Earth.
- The sun’s light and heat powers all life on Earth.
- This game helps children develop knowledge of objects in the sky and their effect on day and night.
- Game: The Turaco Space Dog Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers. Give a dog a bone with correct answers.
Children have a natural fascination with Earth, the moon and the Sun. When they begin to learn facts about each of those, they absorb those facts readily. The following facts are key information before playing the Day and Night Science game: The earth rotates on its axis. This rotation takes 24 hours to complete. This causes day and night. As the earth rotates, one half faces the sun. The sun is the closest star to Earth. The sun’s light and heat powers all life on Earth. This game helps children develop knowledge of objects in the sky and their effect on day and night. In Day and Night game, students will answer a variety of fill in the blank questions based on information learned about the Earth’s rotation on it’s axis and its revolution around the sun. This game is challenging and fun. After each choice is selected the following screen will feature a colorful space dog who is trying to catch a bone. When answers are correct, the bone is caught by the dog. When answers are incorrect, the bone is knocked away by a meteor or beamed aboard an alien spaceship. This game is perfect for learning center rotations, Science Partners or more practice at home. Read Less