- Skills to develop : The activity helps children review and practice spatial awareness. These skills form an essential building block for their future competence in numeric literacy.
- Game Overview : The Turaco Kitten Race Game is a time-limited game of multiple choices with one or sometimes two correct answers.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-06-18 06:11:482018-12-20 10:17:32Spatial Sense Math Game for Kids
This math game helps children practice the math skill of spatial awareness. It is suitable for kindergarten and junior primary school first grade learners.
Spatial awareness is an understanding of size, position, shape, movement, and direction. Many math activities stem from a sense of spatial awareness. Knowledge and command of spatial awareness helps students better able to grasp math concepts more easily than students who are lacking in this area. This activity helps children review and practice the important spatial awareness skills. The same skills that form essential building blocks for their future competence in numeric literacy. The Kitten Race game is a time-limited game of multiple choices. Players choose the correct answer and select next. The screen then pops over to the racetrack. Fun sounds and colorful racers help students stay engaged. The timer helps more advanced students stay challenged. This would also be a great game for older students who are English language learners who have not obtained proficiency with the English words for spatial awareness of terms such as “on top of,” “in between,” “behind,” etc. This is a fun, challenging game with great information for children of all ages. Read Less
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Dividing by 100, 5th grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.