- This game helps children develop their English language vocabulary by learning the opposite meanings of words.
- Play the game to develop your word skills.
- Knowing the opposites of words is a vocabulary building technique.
- Ex. big/small; cold/hot
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-28 08:16:392018-06-20 16:37:48Antonyms 1 - ESL Beginner Vocabulary Game
This antonyms game helps English/ESL beginners to develop vocabulary on word opposites.
Game: The Monkey Isle game is a time-limited multiple choice exercise.
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.