- Key Science Facts
- Egg – A butterfly begins life as an egg.
- Larva – The larva hatches from an egg.
- Larva is also called caterpillar.
- The caterpillar sheds its skin many times as it grows.
- At a resting stage, the caterpillar turns into a pupa or chrysalis.
- Game: The Turaco Baker Game is a time-limited game of drag and drop spelling.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/turaco-baker.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-06-18 03:57:342019-01-06 13:55:49Butterfly Life Cycle, Science Spelling Game for Kids
This science spelling game helps to reinforce knowledge of the life cycle of a butterfly. It is suitable for primary school first and second grade learners.
Children learn about the butterfly life cycle during primary grades. Key concepts of this learning include: The stages or life cycle of butterflies and moths is called metamorphosis. A butterfly begins life as an egg. The larva hatches from an egg. Larva is also called caterpillar. The plural of larva is larvae. The caterpillar sheds its skin many times as it grows. This process of losing its skin is called molting. At a resting stage, the caterpillar turns into a pupa or chrysalis. From the pupa, an adult butterfly emerges and flies around. In many cases students are able to actually watch the life cycle of a butterfly in their classroom! In Butterfly Life Cycle game, students are given choice to drag and drop to complete sentences based on information about the life cycle of a butterfly. This is an excellent review for information already learned or experiencing first hand in the classroom. After each question, a colorful kangaroo is playing with a boomerang. If a correct answer is given, the kangaroo is able to catch the boomerang. If an incorrect answer is given, the boomerang, will hit the kangaroo in the head. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.