- Skills to develop: Children will expand their knowledge of division with no remainders.
- The Kitten Race Game is a time-limited and gamified multiple choice activity that keeps learners engaged.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kitten-thumb.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-07-16 11:46:162019-01-06 11:21:54Division without remainders, 4th grade math game
This 4th grade math game will helps kids practice dividing without remainders.
In 4th grade students continue to learn that multiplication and division go hand in hand. The basic facts belong together. For example, 2 x 3 = 6 and 6 divided by 3 equals 2. Multiplication and Division are core numeracy skills for children in 4th grade. Fourth Grade math is the level at which basic multiplication and division skills are introduced and mastered. These skills often begin with the multiplying and dividing of single digits and double digits and are called multiplication and dividing basic facts. Students are supposed to learn the basic facts from 0-12. Division Without Remainders for 4th Graders is a review of some of the basic facts as well as some other facts added in, such as 46 divided by 2 for example. In this game, students are given a Division fact and four choices. Students make their choice with more than enough time to spare on the clock. After each question is answered correctly, the following screen will feature a competitive race between two colorful kittens. This game is great for learning center practice or for extra practice at home. Read Less
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Animal Habitat – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.